Monday, October 19, 2009

Examiner Articles

I'm working on getting my blog redesigned to make it a little easier to browse. Seems every time I get on a roll, we have computer issues. Tonight, my husband accidentally kicked the power strip, unplugging a cord. After 3 1/2 hours, the only way I can get my laptop to connect is to plug directly into the modem. Sort of negates the convenience of wireless, wouldn't you say? I dunno, my feeling is that if something goes wrong, you should be able to undo whatever that was and it should be fixed. Cord unplugged, cord plugged in again, problem solved. That's how it works in my world: Typo, backspace, delete, edit, fixed. But not so with the technology. Beyond my comprehension apparently.


But at any rate, here is a link to today's article I wrote for Examiner, Is it a cold, or swine flu? I hope you find it helpful. Feel free to leave a comment on the Examiner page. Thanks! (and wish me luck with this darn internet connection!)

No comments: